Rules...yes there are rules or the maze will be no fun!
Corn Maze Rules:
- Kids Accompanied by an Adult. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult for all farm activities. No one under the age of 16 will be permitted on the premisis without being accompanied by a paying adult.
- No Alcohol, Drugs, Profanity or persons under the influence are permitted on the property.
- No Running, Horseplay, or Destruction of Property.
- No smoking or open flames on the farm.
- No Pets allowed on the farm unless service animals.
- Please keep our farm clean and use the trash cans provided.
- Please be patient and courteous with all staff and customers on the farm.
- No Vandalism. Any persons involved in vandalism, including the throwing of corn and damage to corn stalks, will be removed from the premises without a refund and will face legal charges. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children.
- Not Liable for injury or property loss. River Bottom Corn Maze is not liable for any personal injury or property loss.
Corn Maze Rules:
- No Running or Horseplay. inside the maze.
- Please Stay on the Paths. Short-cuts permanently damage the maze and ruin the fun for everyone.
- No Vandalism. Vandalizing will not be tolerated. Do not pick, throw, or damage the corn, stations or other objects found inside the maze.
- No Smoking or open flame is permitted in the corn maze.
- Keep the Maze Clean. Please keep our maze clean and use the trash cans provided.
- No Outside Food/Beverages. No beverages or food items purchased outside the farm are permitted in the corn maze. We sell water, soda, and other drinks along with light snacks at the concession stand.
- Call for Help. If you get lost or want to leave the corn maze immediately, please do not walk outside the corn maze paths. Call us on your cell phone and someone will find you and walk you out.
- Use Porta-Potty. Do not go the bathroom inside the corn maze. Porta potties are available on the farm and should be used before entering the corn maze.
- Be Courteous. Please be courteous to others. Do not scare or disrespect other people inside the corn maze.